St. Charles Borromeo Seminary
- In 2012, 96.7% of students pursuing the B.S. degree achieved the learning goals set for them.
- In the same time period, 97.9% of the students in the Theology Division achieved the learning goals.
- The average grade for the summative exam for the M. Div. degree was 91.3%.
- The average grade for the summative exam for the M.A. degree (oral and paper) was 95.5%.
- In the Graduate School of Theology, 94% of the learning goals were achieved in 2012.
- In the 10 years (2002-2011) 117 students graduated from the College Division. Of the117, a total of 57 graduates (49%) entered the Theology Division.
- 90% of faculty rated the library as “excellent” in providing requested information in a timely manner.
- In rating the effectiveness of their Seminary Education, College Alumni rated “understanding of their religious heritage” at 91.3%, and “development in apostolic formation” at 86.9%.
- 95.2% of College Alumni thought their education prepared them very well or well for Theological Studies or their vocational choice.
- 93.8% of the Theology Students’ Pastoral Supervisors rate the Field Ed Program as excellent or good. Of the College Students’ Supervisors, 100% rate the program as excellent or good.
- Of the sending Bishops, Major Superiors, and Vocation Directors, 81% think that their seminarians have been sufficiently prepared in the College Program to be successful in Major Seminary.
- 91% of the Seminary’s Theology Division alumni from 20010-12 said that the Seminary’s program prepared them very well or well for their ministerial work.
- Of the same group of alumni, 91% felt that they were well prepared or prepared to begin their first assignment as ordained.