To Place Books, Videos, etc. on Reserve:
- Submit a copy of your syllabus and gathered materials from the stacks. Indicate the course information and desired loan period.
- Submit a copy of your syllabus and request that library staff retrieve materials to be placed on course reserve for your class. This can be done by emailing your reserve list, or syllabus, to the library.
- Articles and other photocopy materials needed for reserve can be submitted via email, or by submitting a hardcopy to library with your reserve list.
To Request that Materials be Ordered for Reserve:
- Notify reserve staff or the appropriate librarian, or complete the Book Order Form on the Library - Faculty home page.
- Indicate that the material is for reserve and include the course number and semester.
Important Note: At the end of the semester, reserve materials are removed immediately following final exams unless the professor requests that the material remain available. Personal copies are returned to the professor's department.
Faculty are asked to follow the Ryan Memorial Library's Copyright and Fair Use Policy.