School of Theological Studies
The School of Theological Studies is a graduate school founded in 1969 in response to a call by the Second Vatican Council to educate the laity as well as religious and priests in Catholic Theology. Through the years, the School has conferred over 1,070 graduate degrees and hundreds of undergraduate certificates.
For more information, explore the following links:
Campus Weather & Emergency Information:
- Please be aware of the School Messenger Alert System in place at St. Charles Seminary. (See below for additional information)
- In order to secure the safety of our faculty, students, and visitors, many doors throughout the campus will be locked and accessed by an ID badge, which registered students are asked to carry at all times. If you are in need of a St. Charles Student ID Badge, please contact the STS Office at 610-785-6287 or email@example.com to obtain one.
- In the event of an official class cancellation or campus closing due to weather, power outage, or other emergency, notice can be obtained from the communications listed below. Even if there is a one-hour or two-hour delay during the day, the evening classes will remain on the same 6:30 – 9:30 P.M. schedule unless otherwise informed.
St. Charles Borromeo Seminary Procedures in the event of closing – School of Theological Studies:
- School Messenger System will send out the notification – Please make sure you have opted into this system. If you have not received a test message in the past, you will need to send a text to: 675-87 with the letter Y in the message. That will “opt-in” your cell number to receive future text messages. It is recommended that you opt in to text messages as we will be using this system as our main means of communication in the event of emergencies, changes, or closings.
- Phone Message: Call 610-667-3394, menu #7. This system will not take messages; it will only make an announcement.
- St Charles Borromeo Seminary Website