Catechetical Institute ~ Instituto Catequético
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 2, 2021 FOR JULY COURSES
REGISTRACIÓN ABRE EL 2 DE JUNIO DE 2021 PARA LOS CURSOS DE JULIO
Summer courses begin July 1 and end July 31, 2021
Los cursos de verano comienzan el 1 de julio y finalizan el 31 de julio de 2021
Old Testament • New Testament • Christian Anthropology • Person of Jesus
Resumen del Antiguo Testamento • El Nuevo Testamento • Antropología Cristiana • La persona de Jesús
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-785-6287
The Catechetical Institute of the School of Theological Studies (STS) provides the required courses for the certification program of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia's Office for Catechetical Formation. This program is suited for parish catechists and Catholic elementary school teachers (who are required to seek the certification in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia). It is also provided for those who simply want to grow in their faith.
- Cost is $60 per course.
- Courses are offered four times per year online—February, April, July, and November.
- Our online learning platform is Google Classroom. To access the Catechetical Institute’s Google Classroom, you will need to use a personal Gmail account. Please do not use your G Suite for Education email (e.g. email@example.com) as it will not work with our G Suite account. If you do not have a personal Gmail, signing up for one is free and easy--https://www.google.com/gmail/about/. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- You will receive an email with the Google Classroom invitation on the day the course begins. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive the email after the first day.
- Students are responsible for payment in full at the time of registration. We accept PayPal, Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover, and Visa/Mastercard gift cards for payment. Checks are no longer accepted. Courses are non-refundable. Students may request reimbursement from their school or parish if applicable. Receipts are available through the payment process online after your payment is accepted. However, if you need a separate receipt, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 610-785-6287. Thank you for your continued support of our programming!