Register for STS Classes
Fall Registration is open now through August 24, 2018.
Course schedule available at https://www.scs.edu/school-theological-studies
How to register for courses:
Current Students (already enrolled in a program and have a Populi account)
1. Login to Populi.
2. Go to your "My Profile" tab.
3. Find the tab "Registration" (If you do not have this tab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-785-6287)
4. You will see the list of the Semester Courses. Click the "Enroll" plus sign for the course(s) in which you wish to enroll for credit.
5. Click "Save" to save your registration.
New Students for-Credit
1. Apply to one of our programs to obtain formal acceptance OR
2. Register to take a single course using the Single Course for-Credit Application Form.
Tuition and Fees
The following tuition and fees are applicable for 2017-2018 academic year.
Undergraduate (per course) $ 950
Graduate (per course) $1,750
Application fee $ 40
Installment payment plan fee $ 25
Late registration fee $ 50
Returned check fee $ 20
Comprehensive Examination fee $ 150
Graduation fee $ 120
Student Fee (per student, per semester) $ 100
To withdraw from a class, an official Withdrawal Form must be submitted to the Academic Dean. Failure to officially withdraw will result in a grade of “F” on the student’s transcript. Students may withdraw from a course no later than one week before the final examination.
Refund of Tuition Policy
Withdrawal before first class 100% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before second class 75% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before third class 50% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal after the third class No refund
Students must submit an official withdrawal form by the deadline to receive the corresponding refund.
If you are interested in applying for a Martin de Porres Scholarship, more information can be found on their website by clicking here.