Register for STS Classes
Spring 2020 Registration coming soon . . .
Opens on November 29, 2019 and closes on January 8, 2020
Spring course schedule is available at https://www.scs.edu/school-theological-studies
How to register for courses when Registration is open:
Current Students (already enrolled in a program and have a Populi account)
1. Login to Populi.
2. Go to your "My Profile" tab.
3. Find the tab "Registration" (If you do not have this tab, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-785-6287)
4. You will see the list of the Semester Courses. Click the "Enroll" plus sign for the course(s) in which you wish to enroll for credit. Please note: If you are an auditor in the Diaconate program or you choose to audit as a layperson/religious, please select "Audit" plus sign for the course you wish to audit.
5. Click "Save" to save your registration.
New Students for-Credit
1. Apply to one of our programs to obtain formal acceptance OR
2. Register to take a single course using the Single Course for-Credit Application Form.
To withdraw from a class, an official Withdrawal Form must be submitted to the Academic Dean. Failure to officially withdraw will result in a grade of “F” on the student’s transcript. Students may withdraw from a course no later than one week before the final examination.
Refund of Tuition Policy
Withdrawal before first class 100% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before second class 75% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal before third class 50% of total tuition refunded, less $50 administrative fee
Withdrawal after the third class No refund
Students must submit an official withdrawal form by the deadline to receive the corresponding refund.
If you are interested in applying for a Martin de Porres Scholarship, more information can be found on their website by clicking here.